Bananna Granola Chocolate Chip
- 2 Bananas
- 1 cup of Granola
- 1/2 cup of Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Peanut Oil
- 3 tablespoons Demerara Sugar (or raw or brown sugar)
- 1 cup White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Buckwheat Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
Part 1: Pre-heat the oven to 425 f. Put muffin pants into the muffin tin and spray lightly.
Part 2: Mash Bananas in a large bowl. Mix in Granola and Milk and let sit for 5 minutes.
Part 3: Mix Oil and Egg in a measuring cup. Add the Sugar.
Part 4: Add the Whole Wheat and Buck Wheat Flour and the Baking Powder.
Part 5: Fold in Chocolate Chips.
Part 6: Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before enjoying. (Makes 12).
- Muffin Monday Almond Cranberry Muffins
- Muffin Monday Fruit Buckwheat Muffins
- Muffin Monday Raisin Muffins
- Muffin Monday Vegan Chocolate Zucchini Almond Muffins
- Muffin Monday Date Zucchini Orange Muffins