Welcome back to Muffin Monday! I picked up some Peaches and Strawberries at an obliging farm stand for today’s recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 stick of BUTTER, softened
- 1/2 cup of SUGAR
- 2 EGGS
- 1 teaspoon VANILLA EXTRACT
- 1/2 cup Creamy GOAT CHEESE
- 1 cup STRAWBERRIES
- 1 1/2 cup PEACHES
- 1 LEMON PEEL (zested)
- 2 1/2 cups of FLOUR
- 2 1/2 teaspoon BAKING SODA
- Extra SUGAR for topping
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prep the muffin cups by spraying with cooking oil.
2. Chop the Strawberries into quarter-inch pieces. Chop the Peaches into 1/2″ pieces. Zest the Lemon.
3. In a large bowl combine the softened Butter and Sugar. Add Eggs one at a time. Add Vanilla and Goat Cheese. Add the Strawberries, Peaches and Lemon Zest.
4. In a second bowl combine the Flour and Baking Powder.
5. Add the dry the ingredients to the wet and mix completely.
6. Divide the batter evenly into the 12 muffin cups. Top with a bit of extra sugar.
7. Bake for 35-40 minute until a tooth pick inserted into the center of one of the muffin comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minute before enjoying.
- Muffin Monday: Double Berry Muffins (ritalovestowrite.com)
- Muffin Monday: Ginger Molasses Mufin (ritalovestowrite.com)
- Muffin Monday: Loaded Carrot Muffins (ritalovestowrite.com)
- Muffin Monday: Berry White Chocolate Muffins(ritalovestowrite.com)
- Muffin Monday: Dried Plum, Date, Citrus Muffins(ritaLOVEStoWRITE.com)
- Muffin Monday: Rhubarb Delight Muffins
- Muffin Monday! Fruit Buckwheat Muffins (Vegan?)(ritalovestowrite.com)
- Muffin Monday! Bread Pudding Muffins
- Muffin Monday Banana Granola Chocolate Chip(ritalovestowrite.com)
- Muffin Monday Almond Cranberry Muffins
- Muffin Monday Raisin Muffins
- Muffin Monday Vegan Chocolate Zucchini Almond Muffins
- Muffin Monday Date Zucchini Orange Muffins