- 1 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup finely diced Apple
- 1 cup chopped Cranberries
- 3/4 cup chopped Walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prep muffin cups with baking spray.
2. In a large bowl mix the Whole Wheat Flour, Baking Soda and Pumpkin Pie Spice.
3. In a blender puree the Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Apples & Cranberries.
4. Mix the liquid into the dry ingredients until smooth.
5. Add the Walnuts.
6. Divide the batter evenly into 12 muffin cups.
7. Bake for 20 minutes until muffins are golden brown and pass the toothpick test.
8. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before enjoying.
I like the bit of crunch from the walnuts. These are moderately sweet and yummy.
- Muffin Monday: Pumpkin Muffins (ritalovestowrite.com)
- Pumpkin-Cranberry-Chocolate-Coconut Muffins (wareitsmadefromscratch.com)
- Cranberry Orange Walnut Muffins (rochester.ynn.com)
- Muffin Monday: Hearty Harvest Muffins (ritalovestowrite.com)
- Pumpkin Cranberry Muffin Recipe (homestyleaustin.wordpress.com)
- Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins (goodgollymissmolly.org)
- Pear Muffins (butterfliesandbrownies.wordpress.com)