I’ve been thinking about Pumpkin Muffins since the magical orange orbs started to appear at the Farmer’s Market. The other day I gave in and bought a can of pumpkin puree.
- 3 cups White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 3 Cups Sugar
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider
- 1/2 raisins (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Sugar (for topping optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prep 24 muffin cups by spraying with baking spray
2. In a medium bowl combine the Flour, spices, Baking Soda and Salt.
3. In a large bowl mix Pumpkin, Sugar, Eggs, Oil and Apple Cider.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the Pumpkin mixture. Beat until well combined.
5. Divide evenly into the 24 muffin cups.
6. If you want a special treat you can add Raisins — Toss the Raisins and the tablespoon of sugar together in the dry ingredient bowl. Spoon onto the tops of the muffins. (I did half and half).
7. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until muffins pass the toothpick test. Cool 10 minutes then remove from muffin cups.
- Pumpkin Wholewheat Muffins (riskiwulandari11.wordpress.com)
- Pumpkin muffins (elkevcraen.wordpress.com)
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins (togetherwerun.wordpress.com)
- Pumpkin Muffins Recipe (food.com)