WOW! Thanks Rachel at Sunset Boulevard for nominating me for a Versatile Blogger Award! I really appreciate it!The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
Display the Award on your Blog. (There it is over on the right)
- Announce your win/nom/nod with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
- Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
- Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I’d like to share the love by nominating the following blogs:
- Just Nice Stuff
- Books at Middlemay Farm
- Texana’s Kitchen
- Belle Grove Plantation Bed and Breakfast
- The Literary Workshop Blog
- Peter Galen Massey’s Book Blog
- Gunsmoke and Knitting
- The Daily Post
- Bucket List Publications
- Recipes and Raised Beds
- Viewfromtheside’s Blog
Seven “Interesting” things about me…
- I do a variety of fun stuff for my real job, including… designing book covers (paper and e-book) and teaching voice at a local performing arts studio.
- I really do NOT like mice — dead or scurrying — in my house. (A problem this time of year when one lives in the country.)
- I have the sweetest little cockapoo dog… most of the time.
- I sing, play guitar, bass, and ukulele. (Just got the uke and I love it.)
- Fall is my favorite season of the year.
- I want to go to England and Ireland and do a Lit tour of all the places in my favorite books, and of all the houses where my favorite authors lived.
- I am having a difficult time finding seven things that are remotely interesting about myself. (At least things that wouldn’t give spammers or hackers vital secrets about me that might help them break decode my most illusive passwords and security questions.)
Congrats to the 15 bloggers I’ve nominated. I’ve tried to choose folks who I have nominated for other awards. It was hard to choose just 15 from all the awesome blogs I follow, because I really want to say GREAT JOB EVERYBODY!