This recipe is similar to the Zucchini Double Berry recipe I posted in July of 2013. But if you click HERE you’ll see this is quiet the different recipe.
- 3 Eggs
- 2 cups Vegetable Oil
- 3 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Orange Extract
- 3 cups Flour
- 1 3/4 cups White Sugar
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cup grated Zucchini
- 1/2 cup whole Blueberries
- 1/2 cup mashed Blackberries
- 1/2 cup Slivered Almonds
- Preheat oven to 350. Prep 12 extra-large muffin cups by spraying with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl beat the Eggs then add the Vegetable Oil, Vanilla and Orange Extract.
- In a separate bowl combine the Flour, Sugar, Salt, Baking Powder and Baking Soda.
- Mix the dry into the wet and stir until well incorporated.
- Fold in the Zucchini, Blueberries, Blackberries and Almonds.
- Divide evenly into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 40 minutes until tops of muffins are golden brown and the muffins pass the toothpick test.
My tester Bill called these “really delicious” and gave them his stamp of approval. They are sweet, as one would expect from a muffin with that much sugar and fruit. I think they will keep and travel well because they seem to be firm and not too moist.
Give them a try. I think you will be pleased.
Leave a Reply