Super quick post to wish you all a Happy World Book Day!
So here’s my quick reader’s quiz for you…
- What YOU are reading today (What’s on your night stand)?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What is your favorite book of all time?
- What’s your favorite series?
- What was / is your favorite book as a child?
- What genre of literature do you gravitate you?
- Bound / paper or e-book? And why?
- Where is your favorite place to read?
- What’s the one thing that keeps you from reading?
- AND… what / who do you wish some one would write a book about?
Here, in no particular order, are some of the books we’ve looked at over the last 9 months on ritaLOVEStoWRITE…
Tolkien’s perfect trilogy.
The Anne Tyler trifecta
Classic Winnie the Pooh
I’m reading Gaiman’s Neverwhere now, but I blogged about Anansi Boys a little while ago.
Clearly I’ve got a thing for the classics and children literature. [Interesting I have no problem airing my eclectic musical taste for all the blogosphere to see, but when it comes to books I hide my paperbacks in the closest… what’s up with that? The fact is I don’t read ENOUGH, or at least — I don’t read as much as I’d like. Maybe I should take a pledge on this World Book Day to READ MORE! But would that mean I’d have to blog less? Hmmmm.]