- 2 cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 stick softened Butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup grated Zucchini
- 1/3-1/2 cup Nutella
1. Preheat the oven to 350. Prep 12 muffin cups by spraying with baking spray.
2. In a large bowl combine the Flour, Salt and Baking Powder.
3. In a smaller bowl cream the Butter and Sugar together. Add the Eggs, Vanilla and Milk and mix until well blended.
4. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients with a spoon.
5. Fold in the Zucchini.
6. Split the batter between the two bowls. Divide half the batter evenly into the 12 muffin cups. (They will be about halfway filled.)
7. Using a small scoop or teaspoon put a dollop of Nutella onto the top / center of each half filled muffin.
8. Divide the remaining batter to cover the rest of the muffins.
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown on the tops. You can try the toothpick test but you’ll likely hit the center of Nutella. (Of course you could then lick off that Nutella before discarding the toothpick. So… maybe.)
These would be delightful as just zucchini muffins. The addition of Nutella puts them in a whole new category of wonderfulness. Why haven’t I made these before?