2 2/3 cups White Whole Wheat Flour
5 teaspoons of Baking Powder
1 teaspoon of Salt
1 cup Agrave Syrup (or 1 cup Honey)
1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
1 cup cold Milk
1 1/2 cup of mashed Mango
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees (400 if using Honey). Prep 24 medium muffin cups by spraying with baking spray.
2. Mash Mangos and set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine the Flour, Baking Powder and Salt.
4. In a smaller bowl combine the Agrave Syrup (or Honey), Oil, Milk and Egg
5. Add the liquid to the dry ingredients and combine until moistened.
6. Add the Mango.
7. Divide batter evenly into the muffin cups and bake for 25 minutes (18 if you are using Honey). Muffins are done when they turn golden brown and pass the toothpick test.
These almost remind me of pineapple upside down cake, but with out the super sweet shot of brown sugar. They are moist but not gooey. Hope you like them.