Dang. Sometimes I think Muffin Monday should come with a warning: Do not open this blog post if you are hungry. Something like that. Because I haven’t had dinner yet, and just looking at this picture is making my tummy growl.
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3 cups Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Applesauce
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 4 Peaches peeled and finely diced
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray and flour muffin tins. (Don’t use paper muffin pants, the moisture in these might make the paper stick.
2. In a medium bowl combine the Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Salt, and Flour.
3. In a large bowl combine the Eggs and Sugar, add the Apple Sauce.
4. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet.
5. Fold in the Peaches.
6. Divide evenly into 18 muffin cups. (I did 12 muffin cups and on 9″ cake pan).
7. Bake for 30 minutes until the tops of the muffins are brown and they pass of the toothpick test. Let cool and enjoy.
The peaches make these muffins delightfully sweet, but also makes them a bit on the moist side. I’d put them in the refrigerator if you are going to eat them with in a day or two of baking.
- Muffin Monday: Ginger Carrot Muffins (DF?) (ritalovestowrite.com)
- Muffin Monday (lymieeatingcoconut.wordpress.com)
- Muffin Monday: Strawberry/Pineapple Jackie’s 9/9/13 DF (ritalovestowrite.com)
October 15th, 2013 at 9:57 pm
[…] Muffin Monday: Applesauce Peach (ritalovestowrite.com) […]